5 Unique Ways to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business
With over 2.6 billion active users logging in and using Facebook every month, it has become one of the best platforms for promotion and it’s no surprise that influencers and brands are flocking it to gain some followers, publicity and clients without spending their fortune.
With so many brands and influencers competing for the users’ attention, posting quality content regularly is not enough. You need to put in some extra effort and keep an eye on the analytics using Facebook Manager to increase engagement on Facebook and ensure wider reach on Facebook. So we’ve made a list of ways you can optimise and grow your Facebook page easily.
● Optimize your Facebook profile
It’s crucial to have your Facebook profile optimized according to the best SEO practices to make sure you get the most impressions possible. While optimizing your profile take care of the following points and you will be converting your visitors into customers in no time:
- Keep your Facebook URL short and easy to remember.
- Complete your profile by adding an up to date cover photo, avatar, bio and profile information.
- Make sure all the information in the “About Us” action is complete and true to the best of your knowledge.
- Use various keyword optimization tools and try to squeeze in some keywords to make your profile easily discoverable.
- Keep your tabs well organised and improve your audience’s ability to find information about your brand.
Optimizing your Facebook profile should be the first and the most crucial thing on your to do list that will help promote your business.
● Target your ads
Facebook ads are one of the best ways to attract traffic to your Facebook profile as well as your brand’s website. But if the ads aren’t targeted to the right audience they won’t give you a return on your investment. So here are some tips that will help you out in showing your ads targeting the right audience:
- Create multiple ads that target different demographics according to your products or services.
- Facebook lets you select what type of audience you want to target, so use it properly.
- Make use of Audience Insights to know what they like, why they like it and optimize your advertisement strategy accordingly.
- Keep mobile and computer advertisement campaigns separate as they both have different audiences and your ads need to be adjusted to match their screen sizes.
Properly targeted Facebook ads can make all the difference between a successful business overflowing with money and a business on the verge of extinction.
● Get help from influencers on Facebook
Facebook marketing is all about influencing people to opt for a specific brand or product. You can easily do that by partnering with influencers who have a much larger audience than yours. If someone popular publicly vouches for your product or service then their audience will trust your brand easily resulting in more business for your brand. You can also collaborate with them on some of their upcoming projects or ask them for a shoutout to get their followers’ attention towards your brand. So in conclusion, getting help from influencers is one of the best ways to promote your brand, product or service but do remember to select influencers with a huge audience with similar interests to your target audience.
● Try to blend in
People use social media as a way to relax and connect with their friends and family. During this time they don’t like being bombarded with promotional posts so you need to learn how to disguise your posts to grab their attention towards your brand without annoying them. To help you with that here are some tips you can follow:
- Create promotional posts that are informational, interactive or funny. Make use of the latest meme trends, news and day to day happenings to create informational and funny posts for your brand, product or service.
- While creating your post always remember to use themes that relate to the current trending topics.
- Design posts that don’t strongly suggest a promotional angle to fool Facebook’s algorithm.
If you are successful in hiding your promotional posts from Facebook’s algorithm you will be able to gain a wider reach on Facebook and grow your business to new levels.
● Build a community
Facebook is all about interacting with each other and building a community. But you can use it to get a wider reach on Facebook and grow your business. You can start by creating a Facebook page or group specially dedicated to your business. Now use this page/group to reply to comments and texts, create interactive stories, indulge in Live Q&A sessions and interact with them on other public forums to build a trusty relationship with your followers. It will help increase engagement on Facebook and understand your audience better. When you better understand your audience you will be able to create engaging ads and internatining posts that will attract tons of visitors to your profile thus bringing in more revenue for your business.
So these are some of the best ways to use Facebook to grow your business. It doesn’t matter if you use a single one or all of them, growing your business using Facebook has never been easier than it is right now. If you think that we missed something from this list then comment below to let us know.