Skip to the content
BING based search results
- DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (Ops) which aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
- DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
- Plan smarter, collaborate better, and ship faster with Azure DevOps Services, formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services. Get agile tools, CI/CD, and more.
- DevOps DevOps Deliver innovation faster with simple, reliable tools for continuous delivery. Azure DevOps Services for teams to share code, track work and ship software; Azure Pipelines Continuously build, test and deploy to any platform and cloud; Azure Boards Plan, track and discuss work across your teams
- DevOps is a culture which promotes collaboration between Development and Operations Team to deploy code to production faster in an automated & repeatable way. The word ‘DevOps’ is a combination of two words ‘development’ and ‘operations.’ DevOps helps to increases an organization’s speed to deliver
- DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our end users. The contraction of “Dev” and “Ops” refers to replacing siloed Development and Operations to create multidisciplinary teams that now work together with shared and efficient practices and tools.
- DevOps Institute’s high-quality content includes more than 160 hours of learning materials (the most in the market) and a dedicated full-time staff 100% focused on the advancement of DevOps learning. DevOps Institute’s curriculum is based on research and the most up-to-date and relevant resources.
- DevOps is a term for a group of concepts that, while not all new, have catalyzed into a movement and are rapidly spreading throughout the technical community. Like any new and popular term, people may have confused and sometimes contradictory impressions of what it is. Here’s my take on how DevOps can be usefully defined;…
- DevOps is a set of practices that automates the processes between software development and IT teams, in order that they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably. The concept of DevOps is founded on building a culture of collaboration between teams that historically functioned in relative siloes.
- DevOps as an idea is an outgrowth of Agile Infrastructure, effectively extrapolated to the entire enterprise rather than just the IT department. The concept gained a lot of traction with the first devopsdays conference in Belgium in 2009.
BING based on image search results
BING based on video search results