Answer: Nancy Pelosi is the current Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. The Speaker is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the Vice President (Mike Pence), under the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. The Speaker is followed in the line of succession by the President pro tempore of the Senate (Chuck Grassley) and by the heads of federal executive departments. To date, the implementation of the Presidential Succession Act has never been necessary and no Speaker has ever acted as President.
|1 Trump Press Conference “Impeachment and Nancy Pelosi” (Full Transcript in Description)|
|Full White House transcript of Trump press conference November 7, 2018 REMARKS BY PRESIDENT TRUMP IN PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER MIDTERM ELECTIONS East Room 11:57 A.M. EST Q Yes. Thank you, Mr. President. Francesca Chambers, DailyMail.com. You said many times on the campaign trail that you didn’t want Nancy Pelosi to be Speaker. At least you …|
|Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBUxd6lAOWs|
Top 10 Results
1. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
Should President Donald Trump become unable to fulfil his duties following his and first lady Melania Trump’s positive COVID-19 diagnoses, Vice President Mike Pence would be in line to fill the …
2. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
6. Who would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so? Vice President Mike Pence, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Chuck Grassley (who is president pro tempore, third in line for the presidency), and members of the cabinet would all need to be isolated from the president, said Hudak.
3. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
Twitter vies for Nancy Pelosi to become acting president if both Donald Trump and Mike Pence test positive. Considering that the dramatic disclosure that Trump tested positive for a deadly disease …
4. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
In an extreme circumstance, if the president were to die from the virus, Mike Pence is first in line to succeed him. Nancy Pelosi, 80, is second.
5. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would become vice president if President Donald Trump left office before the end of his term. As the U.S. House impeachment inquiry of U.S. President Donald Trump …
6. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
If Trump and Pence are out of the picture, then Pelosi becomes president. Full stop. But the Senate, even if it removes and disqualifies Trump, could not prevent him from being elected to a second …
7. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
The 25th Amendment allows a president to hand over power to the vice-president, which means Mike Pence would become acting president. Once fit again, Mr Trump could reclaim his position.
8. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
Chuck Todd and Al Roker also floated the idea of Nancy Pelosi becoming acting president: TODD: This White House in particular needs to go above and beyond in its transparency about this….The line of succession to the presidency, once you get after the vice president, is up on Capitol Hill with the speaker Nancy Pelosi…
9. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
Donald Trump will try to ensure Nancy Pelosi does not take over (Image: GETTY) “If President Trump’s health deteriorated, we don’t have to see any economic consequences from this.”
10. Nancy Pelosi would succeed President Trump if Vice President Pence was unable to do so
If he were to make that call, Trump would transmit a written note to the Senate president pro tempore, Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. Pence would …
1. Will Mike Pence be sworn in? New constitutional question as Donald Trump starts hospital stay
President Donald Trump remains ‘in charge,’ but his trip to Walter Reed hospital for an extended stay has raised new constitutional questions.
Published Date: 2020-10-03T04:28:00.0000000Z
2. Vice President Mike Pence to continue campaigning despite Trump COVID diagnosis
Vice President Mike Pence plans to continue campaigning, after his doctor determined Friday that he does meet federal quarantine guidelines for COVID.
Published Date: 2020-10-02T14:25:56.0000000Z
Wikipedia Search Results
1. 2020 United States presidential election
on December 14, 2020, to either elect a new president and vice president or reelect the incumbents Donald Trump and Mike Pence respectively. The series…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020 United States presidential election
2. Vice President of the United States
often tasked with helping to advance an administration’s legislative priorities. Mike Pence is the 48th and current vice president of the United States. He…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice President of the United States
3. Donald Trump
Chris (November 22, 2019). "Nancy Pelosi stated on November 17, 2019 in an interview on "Face the Nation": President Trump "hasn’t built any new (border)…