Top 10 Results
1. what is another word for abracadabra?
Synonyms for abracadabra include charm, spell, incantation, invocation, conjuration, magic, bewitchment, chant, enchantment and glamor. Find more similar words at …
2. what is another word for abracadabra?
Synonyms for abracadabra at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for abracadabra.
3. what is another word for abracadabra?
25 synonyms of abracadabra from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for abracadabra. Abracadabra: a spoken word or set of words believed to have magic power.
4. what is another word for abracadabra?
More 200 Abracadabra synonyms. What are another words for Abracadabra? Hocus-pocus, mumbo jumbo, spell. Full list of synonyms for Abracadabra is here.
Synonyms for abracadabra: presto, supernatural, halloween, the occult, telepathic, ESP, juju, second sight, paranormal, alchemy, extrasensory perception, the black …
6. what is another word for abracadabra?
Abracadabra synonyms and Abracadabra antonyms. Top synonym for abracadabra (another word for abracadabra) is incantation.
7. what is another word for abracadabra?
Synonyms for alchemy at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for alchemy.
8. what is another word for abracadabra?
Abracadabra definition, a mystical word or expression used in incantations, on amulets, etc., as a magical means of warding off misfortune, harm, or illness. See more.
9. what is another word for abracadabra?
Define abracadabra. abracadabra synonyms, abracadabra pronunciation, abracadabra translation, English dictionary definition of abracadabra. abracadabra n. 1. A magical charm or incantation having the power to ward off disease or disaster. 2. Foolish or unintelligible talk. interj.
10. what is another word for abracadabra?
· ABRACADABRA: This must be the archetypical magic word, used on stage and elsewhere. Its origins are uncertain, although known from sources as early as the third century CE. The original meaning may have been something like ‘I create with the word’.
BING based on video search results
|1 How to Create Everything – Abracadabra|
|Get my Creating Insights summarized in short emails: http://jpmorganjr.com After a brief personal update about what I’ve been up to (and why I’m walking barefoot in the woods), in this video I share some insights I’ve been having around my absolute favorite word; Abracadabra. Sure, it’s a fun word to say. But my greatest interest is in the …|
|Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHjbB7cyh4|
Wikipedia based search results
to be confused with the Word of the Law of the Aeon, which is Thelema, meaning "Will". Crowley replaced the ‘C’ in "Abracadabra" with an ‘H’, which the…
name may represent each of the seven classic planets. The word may be related to Abracadabra, although other explanations exist. There are similarities…
3. Now That’s What I Call the 80s (American series)
Want Me" (1982) The Motels – "Only the Lonely" (1982) Steve Miller – "Abracadabra" (1982) Survivor – "Eye of the Tiger" (1982) Missing Persons – "Words"…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now That’s What I Call the 80s (American series)