Top 10 Results
1. The World
On 27 August 1883, Earth made the loudest noise in recorded history. Emanating from the island of Krakatoa, which sits between the islands of Java and Sumatra in Indonesia, the sound could be heard clearly almost 5,000 kilometres (3,100 miles) away and by people across 50 different geological locations around the world.
2. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
The World’s Loudest Sound posted by Jason Kottke Oct 02, 2014 The sound made by the Krakatoa volcanic eruption in 1883 was so loud it ruptured eardrums of people 40 miles away, travelled around the world four times, and was clearly heard 3,000 miles away .
3. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
Travelling at the speed of sound (766 miles or 1,233 kilometers per hour), it takes a noise about 4 hours to cover that distance. This is the most distant sound that has ever been heard in recorded history. So what could possibly create such an earth-shatteringly loud bang?
4. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
THIS is a real boom. The loudest sound in history! Skip navigation Sign … The 8 Most Disturbing Sounds Humanity Has Ever Recorded in History … What’s The Loudest Possible Sound …
5. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
Top Loudest Sounds Ever MR SLAV. Loading … What is the LOUDEST Sound Ever Heard? – Duration: … The 8 Most Disturbing Sounds Humanity Has Ever Recorded in History – Duration: 12:13.
6. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
4. Volcano – Krakatoa. The 1883 the Krakatoa eruption ejected more than 25 cubic kilometres of rock, ash, and pumice and generated the loudest sound historically reported at 180 Decibels: the cataclysmic explosion was distinctly heard as far away as Perth in Australia approx. 1,930 miles (3,110 km), and the island of Rodrigues near Mauritius approx. 3,000 miles (5,000 km).
7. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
The Loudest Sound In The World Would Kill You On The Spot Share on … the loudest sound NASA has ever recorded was the first stage of the Saturn V rocket, … Ghost sounds made flesh.
8. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
Its impact would even be felt in New York City and is still considered to be the cause of the loudest sound ever recorded in human history. The Krakatoa eruption would be a devastating one. One which, even now a century and a half later, is still one of the worst in history. The 1883 Krakatoa Eruption
9. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
The loudest sound? I don’t know why but first thing that came to my mind was Hiroshima Nagasaki. But I was wrong. As usual the nature proved to be most powerful here too! This eruption of Volcano named Krakatoa produced the loudest noise ever on t…
10. What made the loudest noise in recorded history?
The infrasonic shockwave caused by the explosion of the meteor which slammed into central Russia nearly a fortnight ago was the loudest sound ever recorded by the global nuclear testing watchdog.
1. Your view: This is the time to record your personal history
We must face the truth – we have not faced a health crisis on this scale since the deadly influenza pandemic in 1918-1919.
Published Date: 2020-04-01T08:00:00.0000000Z
2. Best pranks in Philly sports history
One of the most unique accomplishments in Phillies history was … help from the new record-holder himself, we take a look back at some of the top hits of Rollins’ career. The situation: Four years after being drafted in the second round out of Encinal High School in Alameda, Calif., 21-year-old Jimmy Rollins made his big-league debut at …
Published Date: 2020-04-01T21:47:00.0000000Z
3. On this day in sports: April 2
By the end of the 1959 playoffs, the Leafs and Bruins had met 10 times in the postseason, with the Leafs winning eight of those meetings while accumulating a record … sound. Free agency was coming in the wake of the Flood v. Kuhn decision and Jackson was heading into the final year of his contract. A’s owner Charlie Finley, a billionaire …
Published Date: 2020-04-02T05:00:00.0000000Z
4. Gone in 20 seconds – 20 fights that finished in the time it takes to wash your hands
An entire boxing match, stars can be made, careers can end, records broken, destinies changed, as Oliver Fennell finds out OFFICIAL advice tells us we should wash our hands for at least 20 seconds as part of efforts to combat the spread of coronavirus. It might not sound like a long … in middleweight title history came at the fists of the …
Published Date: 2020-04-06T09:15:00.0000000Z
BING based on video search results
Wikipedia based search results
1. Loudest band
The loudest band in the world is a subject of some dispute in musical circles. Many bands have claimed to be the loudest, measuring this in various ways…
2. Arrowhead Stadium
October 13, 2013, in a game between the Chiefs and Oakland Raiders, the crowd at the stadium set a Guinness World Record for the loudest stadium, with 137…
3. Husky Stadium
as one of the loudest stadiums in the nation. This is in part due to the stadium’s design; almost 70% of the seats are located between the end zones,…