Top 10 Results
1. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Three, when I say mass movement, I’m not kidding. I mean socially distanced millions living, sleeping, in front of the White House, every day, every night, chanting “Resign!” until Trump and his weird dead-eyed family skulks away through the back door. Every sane American should be demanding Donald Trump’s resignation right about now.
2. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation? 160,000 Dead. 5 Million Infected. 30 Million Unemployed. Why Isn’t There a Mass Movement Calling for Trump to Resign?
3. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
It’s Time to Demand Donald Trump’s Resignation … We’ve elected a president who isn’t just unqualified for the job but who actively hurts the United States every day.
4. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
“It is our obligation as citizens to organize and demand Trump’s resignation and focus millions of voters on turning out the Trumpsters and their four-year Dark Age that is wrecking America.”.. Today’s New York Times headline boldly exclaimed, “PRESIDENT IS ‘NOT ABOVE THE LAW,’ JUSTICES DECIDE.” But then the Supreme Court majority found a way not to apply the law to Trump’s …
5. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
During the Watergate scandal, nearly every major newspaper in America called for Nixon to resign. More than 100 newspapers did the same during Bill Clinton’s impeachment. After three years of …
6. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Donald Trump listens to a question during an interview on July 11, 2016. Three weeks into the new presidential administration, many of us are overwhelmed by the constant barrage of bizarre and …
7. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
No one wants to see Donald Trump in prison more than I do. No one. But whether or not it happens is another question. But there’s a reason why putting Trump in prison isn’t a major part of every Democratic candidate’s platform. And it’s complicated. For one thing, this is America, and America is not in the political prisoner business.
8. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Mailing Address CounterPunch PO Box 228 Petrolia, CA 95558 Telephone 1(707) 629-3683
9. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Donald Trump, Xi Jinping, and … But after an American contractor named Nawres Waleed Hamid was killed in one of those attacks, … isn’t exactly stellar, so isn’t entirely surprising.
10. Why Isn’t Every Sane American Demanding Trump’s Resignation?
Donald Trump is the lunatic authority figure stalking and traumatizing the victims — the American people — while the Democratic Party, along with the mainstream media, act as the silent …
1. Americans tune in to ‘cancel culture’ — and don’t like what they see
As Donald Trump seizes on it and elite journalists obsess over it, a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows significant concern about the practice.
Published Date: 2020-07-22T08:30:10.0000000Z
BING based on video search results
Wikipedia based search results
1. Political positions of Bernie Sanders
China trade deal I voted against, America has lost over 3 million manufacturing jobs. It’s wrong to pretend that China isn’t one of our major economic competitors…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political positions of Bernie Sanders
2. Political positions of Sarah Palin
white in honor of Mother Teresa’s 100th birthday. Palin asked why the building’s owner "won’t honor Mother Theresa’s compassionate, selfless efforts for…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political positions of Sarah Palin